At Church, our desire is to make Sunday morning the best hour of your child’s week and the most helpful hour of yours. We care about your children, and we want to make sure that they're having as great a time as you are. You can feel confident that while you're learning from God's Word, your children are in their own space having a blast and learning about God too!
To achieve this goal, we emphaize the following five areas:
1. Formal instruciton, such as teaching from the Word of God. We have Children's Church, Awana, VBS, and Sunday School.
2. Informal instruction, such as summer events and Awana games.
3. Service opportunites, in which children and volunteers become involved in serving the community and church members. Volunteering in different programs at church together.
4. Adult Christian examples, in which children learn by seeing. Children see how adults interact with children, how they interact with other adults, and how they relate to God.
5. Service and support for parents. By offering children weekly opportunites to learn from God's Word. We free parents to be able to learn God's Word.
Safety is a high priority for our children. We have a very secure application process for each volunteer leader, and we take every precaution to make sure each child is safe, happy, and ready to learn!
When we meet:
Sunday School, 9:00 am - In the Children's Chapel
Children's Churchtime, 10:15 - Children enjoy worshipping through song in the church service and are dismissed for a special Bible lesson geared towards their age.
AWANA - Every Wednesday Night at 6:45pm (click here for our AWANA page to get more information)
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org